Look's 2018 Keo 2 Max Pedals are slim road pedals with an expanded contact surface and improved congruity between the stainless-steel plate and cleat, delivering improved foot stability, comfort, and power transfer. Chromoly+ steel axle features an inner ball bearing and needle roller bearing to better sustain and distribute load. Includes cleats and screws.
- Composite body & Chromoly + axle.
- Pedal Stack Height + Cleats: 17.3mm.
- Platform Surface Area: 500 mmÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¯Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¿Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½.
- Float: 8 or 12 adjustable spring.
- Pedals Thread 9/16-inch.
- Weight: 130g (328g per pair w/ cleats & screws).
- Includes: Pair of pedals, 2 cleats, screws.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
A pedal I never think about-high praise!
I use these pedals on my Calfee Tetra Pro road bike.
Click-in is easy and secure. I've experienced zero squeaking from the cleat-pedal interface, which I hugely appreciate, and the pedal bearings spin very smoothly. So far, these pedals seem to be a quiet work-horse component that functions perfectly.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.