Born To Race
You may lose yourself in the brilliant sky blue of the LOOK 795 Blade 105 Disc, yet the wheels of this high performance carbon bike roll unapologetically on solid ground. An impressively efficient aero profile is combined with the ultra-effective 3S Wave technology in the seatstays. One thing is for sure: you will never lose your way on this bike.
Improved Technology. Improved Aerodynamics
The latest version retains 100% of the high performance characteristics whilst considerably reducing weight. The result is an exceptionally stiff and reactive ride, with a frame weighing in at a full 300g less than previous models.
Saving so much weight without compromising handling and aerodynamic performance can only be achieved by adjusting two all-important parameters: an even-higher performance carbon layup and a new manufacturing process: EPS. These two combined give the 795 Blade RS all the qualities it requires to be the fastest, most comfortable and most versatile bike LOOK has ever designed.
The new EPS (Extended Polystyrene) technology is used to obtain premium, ultralight products. This more expensive process is only used for LOOK's highest performance bike models. Rather than having one single mold for each frame size, this method uses two: one for the outer shape of the frame and one for the inner. The EPS process consists of draping the layer of carbon fiber fabric over a hard polystyrene form, which is then removed. The high tech molding process avoids any folds, porosities and areas of weakness in the carbon.
The seatstays of the 795 Blade RS are designed for maximum efficiency. The absence of bridge between them and their curved shape allows them to flex under the force transmitted by the rear hub. The rear wheel never loses contact with the road, ensuring optimal power transfer and increased traction and control.
The 795 Blade RS is designed with cable integration and easy maintenance in mind. Brake housings are combined with the derailleur cables and routed through stem and headset for an extremely tidy front end and optimized aerodynamics. Stem height adjustment is made easy thanks to spacers with specific cable routing openings in the rear.
- A high modulus carbon frame encompassing all of LOOK's expertise for premium stiffness, comfort and aerodynamics
- Enjoy utmost reliability with the sturdy Shimano 105 groupset and WH RS 171 aluminum wheels for a straightforward, stable ride
- Aerodynamic geometry with fully integrated cable routing
- Cockpit featuring LS2 handlebars is compatible with many extension models and adapts seamlessly to triathlon training and racing
- 9 kg (size M / without pedals)
- Seatpost: LOOK AEROPOST 2. carbon 400 mm
- Saddle: San Marco Monza full sit start
- Stem: LOOK ADS (XS 90 mm / S 100 mm / M-L 110 mm / XL 120 mm)
- Handlebar: LOOK LS2 Alloy (XS-S 40 cm / M-L 42 cm / XL 44 cm)
- Wheels: Shimano WH RS 171
- Tires: Hutchinson Epsilon fold 700x25 mm reinforced (tubed)
- Crankset: Shimano 105 R 7000 (XS-S 170 mm/ M-L 172,5 mm/ XL 175mm)
- Chainrings: Shimano 105 R 7000 52x36 t
- Chain: Shimano HG 601
- Bottom bracket: BB 386 / Token ninja TF 38624
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R 7000 11x32 t
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Derailleurs: Shimano 105 R 7000
- Rotors: Shimano centerlock RT 800 Front: 160 mm / Rear: 140 mm
Made by LOOK
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Please note: This product ships signature required.
Small - Metallic Blue/Silver Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 24313
Medium - Metallic Blue/Silver Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 24314
Large - Metallic Blue/Silver Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 24315
XL - Metallic Blue/Silver Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 24316