Fast Everywhere, Born To Win
If there were to be just one bike, this would be it; the ultimate racing machine, the fastest bike to ever come out of the LOOK workshops. The LOOK 795 BLADE RS was designed to win, and it answered its calling on its very first UCI World Tour outings in the hands of male and female COFIDIS team riders. Its incredible performance pedigree is the result of meticulous development, carried out hand-in-hand with professional riders, to find the perfect carbon layup and geometry to cross the line first, no matter the race profile or location.
Light, aerodynamic and stiff, the 795 BLADE RS Ultegra Di2 seamlessly blends technology with expertise, bringing you the unique riding feel that only a pure racing machine can.
Does choosing mean sacrificing? Not in this case. A bike like the 795 BLADE RS simply means refusing to compromise on either aerodynamics or weight, versatility or responsiveness. This machine does not compromise, it simply demands meticulous development and a new generation of components to achieve one goal: a fully-built, race-ready bike weighing just 7 kg, with proven dynamic qualities for all types of courses and riders no matter if you are a climber, a rouleur or a sprinter. The 795 BLADE RS is a masterpiece of technology, a featherweight bundle of energy just waiting to be released.
A LOOK Cycle carbon frame. Words that instantly conjure the image of a masterpiece of precision engineering. And yet the 795 BLADE RS goes a step further to offer absolute perfection. The frame is built using a special carbon fiber blend with a predominance of Ultra High Modulus fibers for a unique weight to stiffness ratio, whilst every shape, wall thickness and junction is molded to enhance the bike's dynamic qualities and lifespan. It is a handcrafted, sophisticated process that results in the fastest racing bike LOOK Cycle has ever produced.
- Uncompromising racing DNA: stiff, light and aerodynamic, the 795 BLADE RS is designed for the highest levels of performance.
- Impressive performance and versatility for success on any course: flat, hilly or mountainous.
- A mere 7 kg for the fully-built bike, placing it among the lightest in its category, to drop the competition once and for all.
- Aerodynamically-optimized frame and components thanks to in-depth wind tunnel testing, making for very, very fast riding.
- A fully-integrated carbon cockpit with optimized aerodynamics and perfect ergonomics for precise handling.
- Sleek, sharp lines that highlight the race-oriented design and geometry.
- Weight: Frame only (size s): 890g | frame + fork (size s): 1315g
- Seatpost: LOOK AEROPOST 4 CARBON seatpost, D-shape, Length 350mm, 13.5mm offset. Weight: 160gr.
- Saddle: LOOK SHORT FIT DYNAMIC open fit
- Handlebar: LOOK COMBO AERO CARBON (XXS:38 XS/S:40 M/L:42 XL:44)
- Stem: LOOK Combo Aero Carbon stem. Angle -7°. Weight: 140gr. Full integration. (Length: XXS: 80mm XS: 90mm S: 100mm M/L: 110mm XL: 120mm)
- Frame: LOOK 795 BLADE RS disc pro team black mat/ glossy
- Rims: CORIMA 47 mm WS EVO TUBELESS
- Tires: CONTINENTAL GP 5000 TR 700 x 25
- Thru axles: Front axle: X12 THRU AXLE 100mm P 1.5 Conical. Axle head: 6mm Allen | Back axle: X12 THRU AXLE 142mm P 1.5 Conical. Axle head: 6mm Allen
- Shifters: SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 R8170
- Brakes: SHIMANO ULTEGRA BR 8170
- Bottom bracket: T47
- Crankset: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8100 52 x 36 (XXS : 165 mm – XS / S : 170 mm - M / L 172,5 mm - XL : 175 mm)
- Derailleurs: SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 R8150
- Cassette: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8100 11 x 34
- Chain: SHIMANO M8100 12 SPEED
Made by LOOK
Transmission & Brakes
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Please note: This product ships signature required.
Small - Black Satin/Black Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25832
Medium - Black Satin/Black Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25833
Large - Black Satin/Black Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25834
XL - Black Satin/Black Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25835