Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Seca 1800 e-Bike Light is blazingly bright yet ultra-compact, and designed to integrate seamlessly into most on-board e-Bike batteries. Optimal for gravel paths and dark country roads where max illumination and safety are intertwined, the Seca's 1800-lumen output illuminates even the darkest, most remote areas. Featuring a series of CREE LEDs and Light and Motion's enhanced firmware, the Seca utilizes a custom-engineered reflector that is optimized to provide a smooth, even beam pattern. Painting the path with its high-output balanced beam, the Seca was engineered to maximize the riders' depth perception, using optics that eliminate the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
- 1800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
- A trio of CREE LEDs feature enhanced firmware for high-output and usability.
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern.
- Beam pattern maximizes depth perception by eliminating the snowball effect.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate into most 6-18V on-board batteries for e-Bike systems.
- 1.9A peak current with 12V system.
- High: 1800 Lumens.
- Med: 900 Lumens.
- Low: 450 Lumens.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.