The Seca 1800 e-Bike Light is blazingly bright yet ultra-compact, and designed to integrate seamlessly into most on-board e-Bike batteries. Optimal for gravel paths and dark country roads where max illumination and safety are intertwined, the Seca's 1800-lumen output illuminates even the darkest, most remote areas. Featuring a series of CREE LEDs and Light and Motion's enhanced firmware, the Seca utilizes a custom-engineered reflector that is optimized to provide a smooth, even beam pattern. Painting the path with its high-output balanced beam, the Seca was engineered to maximize the riders' depth perception, using optics that eliminate the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
- 1800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
- A trio of CREE LEDs feature enhanced firmware for high-output and usability.
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern.
- Beam pattern maximizes depth perception by eliminating the snowball effect.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate into most 6-18V on-board batteries for e-Bike systems.
- 1.9A peak current with 12V system.
- High: 1800 Lumens.
- Med: 900 Lumens.
- Low: 450 Lumens.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.