Bringing together two of their ultra-compact e-Bike lights, this set is designed to be the ultimate add-on to the urban e-bike rider. Featuring Light and Motion's Nip 500-Lumen Front light and the 25-Lumen Tuck tail light, both lights are designed specifically for e-Bikes, integrating easily to most on-board 6-18V e-Bike batteries, like those found on Shimano STEPS or Bosch systems.
Light Set Features:
- Features CREE LEDs and a custom engineered reflector for a smooth, even beam.
- Combined current draw of 0.78A on high power with 12V system.
- Includes: Handlebar Mount, Seat Post Mount, GoPro Mount Interface.
- Combined weight: 130 grams.
Nip 500 Features:
- 500-Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
- High – 500 Lumens.
- Medium – 250 Lumens.
- Low – 125 Lumens.
- Pulse – 125 Lumens.
- 25-Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
- High (Steady) - 25 Lumens.
- Pulse - 25 Lumens.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.