The Light and Motion Nip e-Bike Light asserts itself on the road – and on your bike! Featuring an ultra-compact construction that's designed to seamlessly integrate into an e-Bike's 6-18V on-board battery (like those found on Bosch or Shimano systems). Engineered with the best CREE LED's and enhanced firmware, Light and Motion pulled out all the stops in their pursuit for safety-enhancing illumination.
The Nip is available in two versions: the Nip 800, and the Nip 500.
- CREE LEDs provide consistent, high-powered illumination.
- Beam pattern designed to provide visibility and security for a full 180º degrees.
- Narrow beam pattern for increased reach and focus.
- Side lights provide increased visibility for crossing intersections.
- Includes: Nip e-Bike Light, Handlebar Mount, GoPro Mount Interface.
- Size: 2.5" x 1.2" x 1.2".
- Weight: 65 grams.
Nip 800 Specs:
- 1.1A peak current draw on high power with 12V systems.
- High – 800 Lumens.
- Medium – 400 Lumens.
- Low – 200 Lumens.
- Pulse – 200 Lumens.
Nip 500 Specs:
- 0.6A peak current draw on high power with 12V systems.
- High – 500 Lumens.
- Medium – 250 Lumens.
- Low – 125 Lumens.
- Pulse – 125 Lumens.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
San Jose, CA
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
I got this light as a replacement for my e-bike, which came with completely useless light for riding at night. This light puts out tons of usable light in a very compact size. The side amber lens puts out enough light to be seen as night as well. Excellent value. I wish the fork mount was included, but I had to purchase that separately. Overall I am very happy with the light.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.