The Light and Motion Nip e-Bike Light asserts itself on the road – and on your bike! Featuring an ultra-compact construction that's designed to seamlessly integrate into an e-Bike's 6-18V on-board battery (like those found on Bosch or Shimano systems). Engineered with the best CREE LED's and enhanced firmware, Light and Motion pulled out all the stops in their pursuit for safety-enhancing illumination.
The Nip is available in two versions: the Nip 800, and the Nip 500.
- CREE LEDs provide consistent, high-powered illumination.
- Beam pattern designed to provide visibility and security for a full 180º degrees.
- Narrow beam pattern for increased reach and focus.
- Side lights provide increased visibility for crossing intersections.
- Includes: Nip e-Bike Light, Handlebar Mount, GoPro Mount Interface.
- Size: 2.5" x 1.2" x 1.2".
- Weight: 65 grams.
Nip 800 Specs:
- 1.1A peak current draw on high power with 12V systems.
- High – 800 Lumens.
- Medium – 400 Lumens.
- Low – 200 Lumens.
- Pulse – 200 Lumens.
Nip 500 Specs:
- 0.6A peak current draw on high power with 12V systems.
- High – 500 Lumens.
- Medium – 250 Lumens.
- Low – 125 Lumens.
- Pulse – 125 Lumens.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.