The Lezyne Zecto Max Drive Rear Light is perfect for city riding with its compact, bright, and USB-rechargeable design. A robust CNC-machined aluminum body is complimented by durable composite, providing long-lasting durability. A versatile 2-in-1 clip-on system can easily attach to light loops and clothing, or hook it onto a seatpost using the included removable strap. The weatherproof housing contains 3 LEDs putting out a maximum of 250 lumens, and excellent side-visibility is provided by multi-colored LEDs that double as a charge indicator, which is easily accessed when the light is off by quickly pressing the power button.
Claimed weight is 69 g. Recharging takes an estimated 2.5 hours using the included Micro USB cable.
- Blast / 35 Lumens: 6 hours.
- Enduro / 20 Lumens : 9 hours 30 minutes.
- Economy / 5 Lumens: 24 hours.
- Flash 1 / 35 Lumens: 7 hours.
- Flash 2 / 10 Lumens: 24 hours.
- Flash 3 / 35 Lumens: 6 hours.
- Day Flash 1 / 250 Lumens: 9 hours.
- Day Flash 2 / 125 Lumens: 14 hours.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.