The Micro Drive Pro 650XL Front Light from Lezyne features durable, heat-dissipating CNC machined aluminum construction. It's equipped with enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lenses and side visibility for a clearer, broader field of visibility, and it's USB-rechargeable for a speedy 2-hour re-charge time. The adaptable mounting strap attaches to both standard and aero bars.
Modes / Lumens / Run Times:
- Blast: 400 lumens for 3 hours.
- Enduro: 250 lumens for 5 hours.
- Economy: 150 lumens for 9 hours.
- Femto: 15 lumens for 72 hours.
- Day Flash: 650 lumens for 8 hours, 45 minutes.
- Flash: 150 lumens for 16 hours.
- Pulse: 150 lumens for 14 hours, 30 minutes.
- Overdrive: 650 lumens for 1 hour, 45 minutes.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by Randy R
Bright, good flash options, good battery life
Pros bright, sleek, nice flash options, sturdy, good battery life
Cons rubber band base does not have much slack. It works on my round drop bars (only barely) but may prove impossible on aero bars.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.