The Composite Platform Pedals from OneUp Components feature lightweight composite nylon construction with a chromoly steel axle. The platforms are sizable (115x105mm) and furnished with 10 rear-loading steel pins (per side) which are evenly distributed along the edges. The pins paired with a subtly convex shape yield a super grippy interface. The pedalsâ€™ leading edges are thin and chamfered for maximum clearance of trail obstacles. Equipped with a proprietary axle system that consists of a cassette tool lock ring and a built-in bearing extractor, these pedals are especially easy to disassemble and service.
- 10 rear loading steel pins per side with Nyloc nuts.
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system.
- Thin, chamfered leading edge design.
- Broad platform for increased stability.
- Ergonomic, contoured platform shape.
- Weight: 355g.
- Platform Size: 115x105mm.
- Axle Material: chromoly steel.
- Height: 18.5mm (13.3 at the leading edge).
- Pin to Axle distance: 108mm.
- Body Material: Nylon Composite.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.