The Macro GPS is a user-friendly, large format cycling computer that syncs to your smartphone, and pairs with your Bluetooth compatible training accessories at a price that won’t break the bank. Using GPS satellites to track your rides and performance, the Macro offers the improved functionality of the updated Mini GPS, but in a larger package.
This computer shares the same screen size as the Super GPS, but loses a few of the features like Glonass connectivity, ANT+ compatibility and the onboard barometer and accelerometer. The loss of these features doesn’t hamstring the computer’s prime directive: tracking and displaying satellite-generated data. But it does keep the price down.
At the core of this computer is the integration with Global Positioning Systems, displaying speed, distance, and elevation out of the box. Once you sync the Macro GPS with an Android or iOS smartphone through the Ally App, live turn-by-turn directions and Strava Live Segments become available as well. Choose from pre-mapped routes or create new ones, or use the Breadcrumb navigation to go explore and always have an escape plan.
- Optimized, easy to read display with backlight.
- Durable, compact composite construction.
- Optimized GPS data recording system.
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity.
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app.
- Intuitive four button operation.
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 22 hours of runtime.
- Micro USB rechargeable.
- Stores up to 100 hours of ride data.
- Customizable fields and page count.
- Custom alerts and auto presets.
- Extremely weather resistant.
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.