Visible and Versatile
Be sure you stay seen while on low-light rides. The Lezyne Classic Drive 700XL Front Light and the Stick Rear Light set work together to make your adventures as safe as possible. Equipped with an integrated USB stick for cable-free charging, simply plug the lights in at night and rest easy knowing you're ready for a great ride the next night.
The Classic Drive 700XL brings classic Lezyne styling to a modern lineup of cycling lights. Offering a super bright 700 lumens of output and up to 95 hours of runtime, this light is incredibly versatile — day or night. It features eight output modes, including a powerful Daytime Flash mode, and has side cutouts for 180° of visibility. A versatile strap securely mounts to most handlebars, and an included micro-USB cable handles the charging. Available in black or silver.
The Lezyne Stick Drive is a thin and lightweight rear bike light equipped with eight super bright LED emitters. Its minimalistic design is optimized for versatility and ease of use. A simple o-ring securely straps it to a bicycle seatpost, and a magnetic attachment separates the light from the mount for quick charging accessibility. This light can provide up to 23 hours of runtime. The Wide Angle Optics lens creates up to 270° of visibility, and the light outputs up to 30 lumens, including a Daytime Flash feature among its seven modes. With its narrow design and compact mount, the Stick Drive is the perfect taillight for maintaining aerodynamics and also attaching to seat posts with minimal space, like a dropper post. The Stick Drive is engineered for long-lasting durability and built to be highly water-resistant.
Front light features:
- Blast mode – 400 lumens for 3:45 hours
- Enduro mode – 250 lumens for 6:00 hours
- Economy mode – 150 lumens for 11:00 hours
- Femto mode – 15 lumens for 95:00 hours
- Daylight Flash mode – 700 lumens for 10:00 hours
- Flash mode – 150 lumens for 20:30 hours
- Pulse mode – 150 lumens for 19:00 hours
- Overdrive mode – 700 lumens for 2:00 hours
Rear light features:
- Daylight Flash mode – 30 lumens for 5:30 hours
- Flash 1 mode – 4 lumens for 16:40 hours
- Flash 2 mode – 12 lumens for 6:30 hours
- Flash 3 mode – 12 lumens for 23:00 hours
- Blast mode – 30 lumens for 1:30 hours
- Enduro mode – 12 lumens for 3:30 hours
- Femto mode – 4 lumens for 9:30 hours
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.