The Knight Composites 35 Carbon Wheelset delivers Best in Class speed through its tuned carbon layup, delivering a smooth riding experience with unparalleled speed and responsiveness. Knight Composites placed themselves firmly at the forefront of aerodynamic research, working closely with the University of Toronto's Institute of Aerospace Studies to design a wheel that produces less disturbance over the frame and is less affected by wind steer while still remaining lightweight.
Setting themselves apart from the competition, Knight Composites focuses their design on the trailing edge of the wheel to deliver tire-independent aerodynamic performance. Further breaking from tradition, Knight Composites is the only rim manufacturer to use the Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) molding system with aerospace-grade Toray carbon fiber, resulting in internal surfaces as smooth and wrinkle-free as the exterior surface for a wheel that is lighter, stiffer, and stronger than the competition.
This 35mm deep rim is the lightest and shallowest wheelset in the Knight road lineup, weighing in at 1404 grams per pair. The 3mm brake track features a nanofiber outer ply that can stand up to temperatures twice that of the industry standard before deforming. Perfect for climbing, training, or racing, the stiff and responsive wheels are laced to DT Swiss 240s hubs with Sapim CX-Ray spokes for quick and predictable accelerations and a smooth riding experience.
The Knight Composites 35 is also available in a disc brake-compatible version.
- Trailing edge optimization results in a wheel that is 84 seconds faster over 40km than standard box wheels.
- Expanded Polystyrene molding system eliminates ripples or folds on the internal walls for a smoother, stronger, and lighter carbon layup.
- Aerospace-grade Toray carbon fiber construction.
- DT Swiss 240s hubset, Shimano/SRAM 11-speed compatible.
- Sapim CX-Ray Spokes: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Weight: 1404g (641g front / 763g rear).
- Includes: 2 Knight rim strips, 2 pair of Knight Composites brake pads, and skewers.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.