Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
A Cycling Icon Reloaded
Ride with pure comfort in the Kask Mojito Cubed Road Helmet. Stay cool with an optimised ventilation system, designed to increase airflow and reap the sweat-wicking benefits of Blue Tech padding. Top it off with an iconic tail, signature front lines and classic rounded lower shell in one of six eye-catching colors.
Designed using the KASK-exclusive ergonomic Octo Fit retention system and premium Blue Tech helmet padding, the Mojito offers the rider precise fit and comfort whilst weighing just 230g. Safer than ever, the Mojito passes the WG11 test and surpasses European safety standards by 48%, providing a significant improvement in front, rear and top impacts over its predecessor.
- Octo Fit: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Eco-Leather Chinstrap: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- MIT Technology: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- HiViz: High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
- Sanitized Treated Fabric: Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Open Box - This product has one or more Open-Box units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). Open-Box units are brand-new and contain all standard parts and accessories. The full manufacturer warranty applies.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
0 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Have only worn this helmet since late fall. It is not as heavy as my Synthe (by only a few grams), has good airflow. Fits VERY well on my melon. Does not have MIPS. I don't plan on crash testing.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.