The Jagwire Road Elite Link Brake Kit provides the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks.
This compressionless aluminum link brake housing offers increased braking performance with enhanced modulation. Providing greater flexibility over standard housing, the Elite Link easily covers tight bends without kinking. Due to its alloy construction, the Elite Link is also much lighter than traditional housing. When combined with Jagwire's ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners, the result is a dramatic reduction in friction and increase in performance — not to mention style.
- Compressionless link housing gives crisp brake lever feel with extreme flexibility.
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple.
- 50% lighter than traditional coiled steel brake housings; 30% lighter than Kevlar® brake housings.
- Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction.
- Aluminum housing won’t kink or rust.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Light, smooth and powerful
These are expensive cables no doubt, but they're effectively a buy once product because the sealed lubrication keeps them lasting a long long time. Performance is absolutely top notch in terms of low cable friction, good modulation and slippery smoothness. You'll also lose a good chunk of grams with these if you're coming from traditional housing. All said and done, they're absolutely worth the cost premium.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.