The Giro Cylinder Women's mountain bike shoe offers the comfort expected from Giro and ramps it up to 11. With the quick adjustment provided by the combination of a micro-adjustable BoaÃ‚® dial and a set-and-forget hook-and-loop strap, the Cylinder's wrap around the foot for a glove-like fit. The BoaÃ‚® L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe quickly at the end of the day. The co-molded nylon and rubber lugged outsole provides high traction and durability, with plenty of stiffness for better pedaling.
The Giro Cylinder W MTB Shoe is compatible with 2-bolt cleats and pedals. The Cylinder weighs 315 grams for a pair in size 42.
- Women's-specific sizing andfit.
- Durable and breathable synthetic upper construction for trail-rated performance.
- BoaÃ‚® L6 dial system provides 1mm adjustments, with macro-release function.
- Toe and heel micro-fiber reinforcements for added durability.
- Co-molded nylon and rubber outsole provides maximum in traction.
- Claimed weight: 315g (42).
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.