The Vivoactive 3 Smart GPS Watch is Garmin’s first wearable equipped with Garmin Pay™, a contactless payment option that enables purchases with the watch alone at nearly any vendor that offers contactless payment. The watch face features a customizable easy-to-read Chroma Display™ housed in high-strength Corning® Gorilla® Glass. The 20mm-wide silicone wristband bears a stylishly understated quilted diamond texture that can complement any outfit or setting. Its construction is so durable that it can be worn while showering and swimming. Built-in GPS and GLONASS paired with Garmin Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate monitoring enables fitness and stress tracking as well as detailed activity recording. Create and download custom workouts to the watch and/or experiment with over 15 preloaded sports apps to shake up a routine. Compatible with Garmin’s Connect IQ™ store, the Vivoactive 3 Smart GPS Watch can be highly personalized by downloading custom watch faces, widgets, and apps that suit the user’s tastes and lifestyle. When paired with a compatible smartphone via Bluetooth® Smart, it’s possible to stay connected; receive and respond to text messages, read emails, view social media updates, control music on your phone, and more.
- GPS, GLONASS.
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist-based HR.
- Garmin Pay™.
- Garmin Connect™ and Connect IQ™ compatible.
- Safe for swimming and showering.
- Fitness tracking (Fitness Age, VO2max).
- Sleep and stress monitoring.
- Over 15 preloaded sports apps.
- Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®.
- Smart notifications.
- Display size: 30.4mm diameter.
- Fits wrists 127-204mm in circumference.
- Weight: 43.0g.
- Water rating: Swim, 5 ATM.
- Display type: color, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP).
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels.
- Battery lasts up to 13 hrs (GPS); Up to 7 days (smartwatch).
- Lens: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
- Bezel: stainless steel.
- Case: fiber-reinforced polymer and stainless steel.
- Strap: silicone.
- 20mm Industry Standard Quick Release Band.
- Vívoactive 3 GPS smartwatch.
- Charging/data cable.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Versitile watch with many features and options beyond HR and time
Wanted a bit more of a stylish watch for everyday wear. Having multi-colored bands is a great option and I like the rose gold face. It's a bit more dressy than black or stainless.
Love the GPS when just out for a walk, shows my location on Garmin Connect just like my Edge 810.
Easily pairs with Garmin to show daily activity and iPhone to receive text messages and alerts for Ring doorbell. Able to control music on iPhone without picking up my phone.
It's a bit pricey but I'm very happy with it.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.