You’re an athlete, and this is your watch. The Forerunner® 945 offers Garmin's most advanced physiological features, including training load balance and more. Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects. Also enjoy the convenience of quick, contactless payments solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) from the wrist with Garmin Pay™. With full-color, onboard maps to guide you on your run, you’ll never get lost during a workout. Wherever you go, built-in safety and tracking features — such as incident detection (during select activities), which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone. The Forerunner® 945 running watch lets you either sync with premium music streaming services or you can choose to store up to 1,000 songs on your watch and connect with BLUETOOTH® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
Features & Specs:
- Garmin's premium GPS running/triathlon smartwatch
- Sync music from your smartphone or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with BLUETOOTH® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Full-color, onboard maps
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection
- Physical specification: 47mm face, 50g
- 5 ATM water rating
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
- Includes Forerunner 945, power/data cable, documentation
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.