The Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Watch is the perfect GPS watch to ensure dedicated athlete's get up and beat yesterday, day after day. With features like wrist-based heart rate monitoring, training status, VO2 max and recovery monitoring, this watch is well-equipped for even the most demanding athletes.
The Forerunner 935 is more than just a sports watch, it's also a comfortable and fashionable accessory that integrates with your smartphone, pushing notifications from your phone to your wrist. With Garmin's QuickFit™ bands, this watch fits the occasion with a simple swap of the band, replacing it with a more casual or professional band as needed.
Of course, the Forerunner 935 is an incredibly advanced sports watch, using biomechanical analysis to give in-depth, realtime assessment of performance. But this watch doesn't stop when the ride, run, or swim ends. With Training Feedback, Sleep Analysis, and Recovery Monitoring, this watch just might become an integral tool in any serious athlete's arsenal. To take this watch even further, integrating with the TrainingPeaks Connect IQ app allows access to daily workouts, as well as Strava Live Segments.
The Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Watch includes a USB charging cable, the Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS watch, and a user manual.
- Advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable, versatile watch.
- Claimed weight: 49 grams.
- Face size: 47mm.
- Water-proof up to 5 ATM.
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, 24 hours in GPS mode.
- Removable QuickFit™ bands allow match any outfit or any occasion.
- Built-in barometer, altimeter and electronic compass provide elevation and orientation information.
- Monitor recovery analysis, sleep tracking, and training status.
- TrainingPeaks compatibility.
- Strava Live Segments enabled.
- Syncs with compatible Smartphones to push notifications from your phone to your wrist.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.