The Forerunner 645 Music GPS Watch is a fully-featured activity tracker that's designed to elevate performance, with storage space for up to 500 songs. New for 2018, the 645 features a sleek, sophisticated look with its stainless steel bezel and chemically strengthened glass, yet it's strong enough for serious use while training or racing. Bringing contactless payment to make things even easier while on the go, Garmin Pay removes the need (and worry) of bringing cash or credit cards on the run. With Music functionality, the 645 is compatible with select streaming services or offline playlists, just pair the Forerunner 645 with compatible Bluetooth headphones.
With built-in sport modes and its advanced running dynamics and performance monitoring tools, the Forerunner 645 Music has everything thats needed to refine performance. A wrist-based Elevate™ heart rate monitor delivers always-on heart rate monitoring to know exactly how your body is fairing after that last run. Afterwards, the Forerunner 645 Music will even automatically evaluate the recent exercise history to show whether you're training productively, peaking, or overreaching. Plan and train accordingly with this fully-featured Smartwatch.
- Fully-featured activity tracking watch with GPS and GLONASS is waterproof to 5 atmospheres.
- With the 645 Music, easily download up to 500 song directly from your computer or select streaming services.
- Bluetooth®, ANT+®, and Wi-Fi enabled watch features smart notifications and Smartphone connectivity.
- Garmin Pay makes refueling on a run easier than ever, allowing for contactless payment.
- Wrist-based Garmin Elevate™ heart rate monitor gives all-day heart rate monitoring.
- Built-in sport modes with support for Running, Cycling, Pool Swimming, Rowing, Elliptical, Cardio, and more.
- Garmin Connect IQ™ offers free watch faces, apps, and more for customization.
- Battery life: Up to 14 hours in GPS mode, up to 7 days in Smartwatch mode.
- Claimed weight: 41.8 grams.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.