Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
With a big, sunlight-readable 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix® models, the fēnix 6X Pro Sapphire multisport GPS watches add mapping, music and more to your workouts. They offer training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates. The fēnix 6X Pro includes a first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature that helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Styled for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. On top of the wide variety of features included in the 6X Pro series of watches, the Sapphire editions add quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life.
Features & Specs:
- Rugged yet sophisticated design that features a big 1.4” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Protect your investment with the scratch resistent Sapphire glass which offers an exceptionally robust construction and long-lasting clarity.
- Display is 36% larger than previous fēnix models.
- Advanced biometrics include heart rate monitor, Pulse Ox blood oxygen sensor, advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation functions.
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Confidently navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Convenient connectivity features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments within iligible countries and payment networks.
- Battery performance: up to 21 days in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 46 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days in battery saver watch mode
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
This product ships signature required.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.