You'll Wear Out Before It Does
Go the distance with the Enduro™ ultraperformance multisport GPS watch from the leader in wearables, Garmin.
At the heart of the Enduro are customizable power management modes and a Power Glass™ solar charging lens that harvests the power of the sun to extend battery life up to one year (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions).
Prepare for even the longest races with advanced training features, including trail run VO2 max, ultrarun rest timer and the ClimbPro feature, which provides real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, descents and flats.
Stay in top form with an enhanced recovery timer and workout recommendations based on your sleep and wellness data.
Rounding out the Enduro's feature set are multi-GNSS support, a barometric altimeter, and compass to help you navigate the most challenging environments.
- Power Glass™ solar charging lens harvests the sun's energy, giving you more power and time between charges
- Power manager and battery saver modes allow you to toggle sensors on and off to extend battery life on the run
- Rugged, lightweight design features an always-on 1.4" display and steel or DLC-coated titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Trail run VO2 max tracks your cardiovascular fitness level and adjusts based on trail conditions
- Ultrarun activity with rest timer allows you to log your time spent at aid stations
- ClimbPro trail enhancements gives you information for descents and flats — for additional safety and awareness
- Use run/walk detection to review after training sessions or races where on course you walked, such as steep climbs
- See your recovery time and your next recommended workout based on your sleep and wellness data
- Navigate in even the most challenging environments with multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and barometric altimeter and compass
- Battery performance with solar charging: up to 65 days in smartwatch mode (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions), up to 80 hours in GPS mode (assumes continuous use for entire period in 50,000 lux conditions) and up to1 year in battery saver mode (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions)
- Weight: Steel 72 g / Titanium 58 g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.