With its unidirectional carbon construction, the FSA SL-K Compact Carbon handlebar is ready to race. It features the latest evolution of the classic FSA compact bar shape, with a shallow 125mm drop and gentle flare.
A wide center section gives ample room to mount accessories like GPS units or lights. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slip. It's available in four widths, including an extra narrow 380mm that's ideal for women or juniors riders.
- Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible
- Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible
- Continuous UD carbon Monocoque construction
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas
- 120mm wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories
- New internal cable routing options for Di2
- Finish: UD Carbon finish
- 205 grams (380mm); 210 grams (400mm); 215 grams (420mm); 220 grams (440mm)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Handlebar Clamp: 31.8 mm
Handlebar Shape: Round
Handlebar Style: Drop Bars
Black - 38cm
Mfg PartNum: 185-0038035030
Black - 40cm
Mfg PartNum: 185-0038012030
Black - 42cm
Mfg PartNum: 185-0038013030
Black - 44cm
Mfg PartNum: 185-0038014030
My stoker did not like the handlebar that came with our new tandem. It was the kind that curves forward instead of traditional drop handlebars. We have always been impressed with FSA components, and this model turned out to be the best replacement for the original handlebar.
Articles will open in new tab.