For Ripping In The Worst Conditions
Introducing the Fox Racing Defend Fire Bib Pants — water-resistant, warm, and ready for a winter season of mountain biking.
These fleece-lined bibs with stretch ripstop lining will keep you ripping runs longer when the conditions get chilly.
The breathable, Polartec® Alpha® insulation also helps to keep you cool—no need to keep removing or adding layers as you shred—while the DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris like a champ.
The proven race ratchet closure means you can keep them snug while also make fit adjustments quickly and easily, on the fly.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation has adaptable breathability so you don't have to shed or add layers while you ride
- Proven race ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Water bottle storage with elastic security and zip pockets increase functionality and storage options
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag and drag
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from your body to keep you dry
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- 83% polyester, 10% polyamide nylon, 7% elastane
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.