Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Fizik Antares R1 Open brings an anatomic, open pressure relief channel to their iconic Antares Shape. Featuring a composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a light, strong, braided carbon rail, the R1 pulls out all the stops. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, and is enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out which avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.
The Antares is made for Chameleon riders with moderate body flexibility and low pelvic rotation while pedaling.
- Bringing an open anatomic cutaway to their pro-inspired, pro-proven Antares shape.
- Designed for Chameleon riders with medium flexibility and/or low pelvic rotation during pedaling.
- Integrated Clip System compatible.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell.
- 7x9mm Carbon Braided rails.
- Microtex cover with Comfort Core foam layer.
- Length: 274mm.
- Max width: 140mm.
- Claimed weight: 185 grams.