The Fizik Aliante R1 Open brings an anatomic, open pressure relief channel to their iconic Aliante Shape. Featuring a composite carbon-reinforced nylon shell and light, strong, braided carbon rails, the R1 pulls out all the stops. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, and is enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out which avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.
The Aliante is made for Bull riders with low body flexibility and high pelvic rotation while pedaling, the Aliante is a waved profile saddle that offers support and flexibility for a comfortable, supportive riding position.
- Bringing an open anatomic cutaway to their pro-inspired, pro-proven Aliante shape.
- Designed for Snake riders with high flexibility and/or no pelvic rotation during pedaling.
- Integrated Clip System compatible.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell.
- 7x9mm Carbon Braided rails.
- Microtex cover with Comfort Core foam layer.
- Length: 300mm.
- Width: 152mm (Large) / 143mm (Regular).
- Claimed weight: 205 (Large) / 199 (Regular) grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
I had an Alliante for about 6-7 years that I loved. When it finally broke I tried to order another one just like it and discovered they discontinued that version. I tried a newer version and was going numb.
The I discussed this concern with the salesman at BTD. He suggested I give this one a try . I am happy I did. Nice comfortable ride and no numbing.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.