The Feedback Sports Range Click Torque Wrench replaces its predecessor with solid, tactile click-torque function, a wide measurement range, user-friendly ergonomics, and shop-quality fit and finish.
With 13, high precision S2 tool steel bits and a protective, compact, and weather resistant TPU foldup style case, this tool is a perfect companion for safe, secure repairs in the shop or on the go.
- Standard length (25mm) hex bits: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm.
- Standard length Torx ® bits: T10, T25, T30.
- Extended length (50mm) bits: 4, 5mm hex; T25 Torx ®.
- Torque measurement from 2-14Nm, adjustable in 0.17Nm increments, scale displayed in 1Nm increments.
- Dual-sided window display scale allows easier ambidextrous usability and permits larger, easier to read torque setting numbers.
- Accurate within +/- 4% for 4,000 cycles.
- Torque wrench handle features magnetic, 72-tooth ratchet, dual-sided torque setting window, dual-direction torque measurement compatible for right- and left-hand threaded bolts.
- Plastic-free head and handle. PFAS-free tool roll. Plastic-free, 80% recycled paperboard packaging.
- 1-year limited warranty. Sorry, but Feedback Sports does not offer calibration services for this tool.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 17873
Articles will open in new tab.