Comfort & Performance
With the SR Allroad Comp, Ergon has crafted a saddle that delivers sporty performance able to take on asphalt as easily as a hard-packed dirt road. Perfectly adapted for today's modern road cycling, the saddle's CORE HD® technology combines ergonomic comfort without sacrificing dynamic cycling fun.
The innovative saddle design of the SR Allroad Core offers a completely new riding experience: road shock and vibrations are fully damped, numbness in the perineal area is alleviated, and seat pressure is significantly reduced, allowing you to be fully in sync with your bike, whatever your chosen path.
- Use: Gravel, Road and Allroad
- Saddle shell made of Nylon composite
- CroMo rails, round
- Core made of BASF Infinergy® (E-TPU / Closed Cell Particle Foam)
- Microfiber cover
- Friction reducing side flanks
- Orthopedic AirCell Foam
- S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 260 lb recommended max rider weight limit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.