This Bike Is A Force To Be Reckoned With
The ENVE Melee with SRAM Force AXS is a modern road racer that delivers on their Real-World Fast™ design philosophy. Built for agility and response, with 35 mm of tire clearance, the Melee is ready for criteriums and classics alike. Now you can buy Bike Radar's 2023 Performance Bike of the Year in a complete build.
The Melee takes design cues from the ENVE Custom Road, but where the Custom Road prioritizes customization, the Melee prioritizes efficiency and speed. With geometry optimized around 27 to 32 mm tires, the Melee dials up the versatility with the ability to fit up to 35 mm tires, allowing you to tune your Melee to meet the needs of the day.
Real World Fast
Developed in CFD and the wind tunnel, the Melee features refined tube shapes that have been tuned to complement their SES™ rim shapes and deliver aerodynamic performance. Additional features such as the Integrated Front-End add to the Melee's slippery design.
The Integrated Front-End routes wires and hoses through the bar, stem, and headset, where they're secured using ENVE's anti-rattle finishing kit, allowing them to remain silent, out of sight, and out of the wind.
Fit & Geometry
With racing in focus, the Melee has been tuned for response, precision, and agility. Seven frame sizes aim to accommodate riders of all sizes and fit needs, and five unique fork rakes ensure that optimal handling is achieved regardless of frame size.
ENVE have added two extra fork rakes to specifically accommodate the smallest and largest of riders. This ensures that the Melee, regardless of size, will deliver the same level of responsive, confidence-inspiring handling required of a race bike.
Please Note: Images are indicative of frame color only. This bike is built with SRAM Force AXS level components as detailed below.
- Real-World Fast™ aero optimization
- ENVE M.O.D Carbon Frame and Fork
- Tube shapes complement SES rim shapes
- Internal Cable Routing
- Max Tire Clearance: 35 mm
- Frame Weight: 850 grams (56cm, Painted, No Hardware)
- Damascus or Limited Aegean Blue
- Drivetrain: SRAM Force AXS
- Wheelset: SES 4.5 XDR 700c
- Tires: SES 29 Tubeless, Black w/ 4 oz. Orange Seal
- Front Axle: 12x100 (Total Length: 122, TP:1.5, TL:15)
- Rear Axle: 12x142 (Total Length: 168, TP:1.0, TL:14)
- Cockpit: SES AR Handlebar, ENVE bartape
- Stem: ENVE Aero IN-Route
- Computer Mount: ENVE x K-Edge Aero
- Headset: ENVE Integrated IS52/IS52 Internal Drop-In
- Headset Bearing: 1.5" IS52 Upper and Lower
- Saddle: SLR Boost TI, 145mm
- Seatpost: Melee D shape Carbon
- Bottle Cage: ENVE Carbon Road Cage
- Brake Rotors: SRAM Paceline 160 CL
- Brake Mount: Flat
- Crank: SRAM Force, 48/35t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB T47 85.5 Inboard
- Cassette: SRAM Force, 10-33t
- Chain: SRAM Force 12s
- Battery Charger: SRAM AXS Charger
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.
52cm - LTD Aegean Blue - SES Wheels
Mfg PartNum: 100-5103-036
Mfg Warranty: 60 Mo. Parts
Warranty URL: https://www.enve.com/support/warranty/