The ENVE M635 DT 240CL 27.5" Mountain Bike Wheelset is designed for all things mountain. With quick accelerations, rock solid traction, confidence-inspiring precision, and vibration dampening for white-knuckle descents, the engineers over at ENVE considered it all for the M635. With a 26.5mm deep carbon fiber rim laced down to the Boost-spaced DT Swiss 240 CL disc brake hub, this wheelset is a jack-of-all-trades.
Wide enough and resilient enough for trail or enduro riding, the M635 boasts an outer width of 43.5mm and an inner width of 35mm, optimized to pair with 2.5" – 2.8" tires. The M635 also features a hookless bead on the rim, reducing pinch flats while simultaneously improving performance and durability.
With performance in mind, ENVE selected the Boost-spaced DT Swiss 240 CL hubset for its uncompromising design. With its precision engineer machining, and assembly, the 240 CL is a legend in the world of hub design. Using its Ratchet System, the hub's freewheel system offers near-instantaneous power transfer without weighing the whole wheel down. Of course, speed, handling, and power transfer are all in demand, so is reliable braking. Thanks to its Center Lock rotor compatibility, the M635 DT240CL wheelset scrubs speed in a flash in all terrains and all conditions.
The ENVE M635 DT 240 CL 27.5" MTB Wheelset is available with either a Shimano 11-speed freehub, or a SRAM XD Driver.
- Jack-of-all-Trades carbon fiber M635 27.5" rims.
- DT Swiss 240 CL center lock-compatible Boost-spaced hubset.
- Ratchet System freehub design offers efficient, rapid power transfer.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 27.5" / 650b.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 26.5mm.
- Rim Width: 35mm (internal), 43.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock rotor compatibility.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 CL.
- Front Axle: 15mmx110mm Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mmx148mm Thru Axle.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Spoke Nipple: ENVE Brass.
- Spoke Count: 28 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Five year.
This product ships signature required.