The ENVE M525 G 700c Wheelset takes on an all new construction that brings additional features, ultimately replacing their beloved M50 wheel. Starting life as a cross-country race wheel, the M525 was redesigned to reset the considerations for ride quality and performance, resulting in a wheel that strikes a fine balance between weight savings, compliance, and strength.
Optimized for use with the day's modern tubeless tires for anything from gravel riding to cross-country racing. An inner rim width of 25mm and a unique anti-pinch flat technology they call Wide Hook Bead lend the tires a compliant bumper, allowing the high volume internals to cushion the tire in case of bottoming out on the rim. At 25mm of depth, the M525 isn't the most aerodynamic rim on the market, but that's not the focus of this rim. It's 33.5mm external width allows for optimal stability and handling while keeping the weight down.
With performance in mind, ENVE turned to the Swiss-engineered DT 240 Classic hubset. Bringing Boost spacing to the mix, these wheels bolster stability and handling for confidence-inspiring cornering even in the most extreme terrain. Using its Ratchet System, the hub's freewheel system offers near-instantaneous power transfer without weighing the whole wheel down. Of course, speed, handling, and power transfer are all in demand, so is reliable braking. Thanks to its Center Lock rotor compatibility, the M635 DT240CL wheelset scrubs speed in a flash in all terrains and all conditions.
- Starting life as a cross-country race wheel, the redesigned M525 has been optimized for off-road drop bar adventure.
- 25mm depth, 33.5mm width, the M525 optimizes stability and performance.
- Legendary Swiss-engineered DT 240 CL center lock-compatible hubset.
- Claimed weight: 637g front / 731g rear / 1368g wheelset.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c / 29".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 25mm.
- Rim Width: 25mm (internal), 33.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock rotor.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 CL.
- Front Axle: 10x100mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru axle.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Spoke Nipple: ENVE Brass.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.