Bring On Winter
The waterproof and insulated Deluge Glove is a full-on foul-weather cycling glove that is ready to tackle the wrath of winter cycling. An Endura bestseller, the updated design retains all of the good bits including the waterproof, breathable membrane and improved comfort, dexterity, and durability.
Synthetic Thinsulate insulation has a great warmth to weight ratio that provides decent insulation, even when damp, to allow them to be easily washed and cared for. The fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane and brushed tricot moves sweat and moisture from the skin, while the eco-friendly PFC Free DWR outer treatment delivers maximum element protection.
Versatility is what the Deluge stands for, which is evidenced in the touchscreen-compatible palm and suede thumb sweat wipe. The lightly padded gel palm features a silicone print for added grip, while the extra-long cuff with Velcro® adjuster delivers the perfect fit.
- Eco-friendly PFC free DWR finish for protection
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Warm Thinsulate insulation ideal for deep winter riding
- Wicking inner brushed tricot to move sweat and moisture from skin
- Conductive microfiber palm for touchscreen compatibility
- Lightly padded gel palm with silicone print for grip
- Full thumb suede sweat wipe
- Extra-long cuff with wrap round Velcro® adjuster
- Reflective detailing
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.