The Easton EC90 SLX is comprised of advanced carbon construction for Easton’s lightest road bar to-date. This handlebar features Easton’s new MCD shape technology for a unique ride quality and comfort. TaperWall™ technology and Intelligent Flexibility team up to deliver a perfectly tuned bar that weighs just 195-grams. Shimano, SRAM, or Campagnolo levers can be positioned for a smooth transition on the tops and into the bend, with cables wrapped neatly in the bar’s designed recesses.
- Easton's lightest road bar yet, featuring an advanced construction using EC90 carbon.
- TaperWall™ technology strategically controls wall thickness for optimal weight and stiffness balance.
- Intelligent Flexibility technology allows the bar to flex where needed for optimal comfort.
- Claimed weight: 195g.
- Available widths (center to center at hoods): 38-, 40-, 42-, 44-, and 46cm.
- Reach: 80mm.
- Drop: 125mm.
- Claimed weight: 195g (42cm).
An introduction to selecting the proper road bike handlebars.