The Donnelly Strada USH Adventure Tire is tough, lightweight, and tubeless-ready. The smooth center and prominent zig-zag side pattern allow for fast-rolling and assertive cornering. A puncture-resistant belt beneath the tread enhances the tire’s overall dependability.
This long lasting and hard wearing tire has you covered from commuting to big adventure days in the saddle. The USH is named for the airport code of Ushuaia on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, and the ultimate destination for adventure bike touring.
- Fast, durable and smooth rolling center tread.
- Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction.
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread.
- Tubeless Ready. This tire can be used tubeless or with an inner tube.
- Available in 650B sizes.
- Two widths: 32mm (388 g), and 40mm (562 g).
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.