Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
DeSoto’s Men’s Forza Tri Short 4-Pocket features Forza Compressor fabric for muscle support and delayed onset muscle fatigue. Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands offer stability without constriction. The 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad ensures comfort while on the bike yet is so low profile it is unnoticeable while running. Seamless inner thigh construction significantly reduces friction and irritation while a combination of flat stitching and Curvilinear™ seaming delivers support, durability, and increased aero- and hydrodynamics. In fact, with empty pockets, DeSoto claims there is zero drag while swimming up to 5mph - which is pro-level fast. The four pockets are located on each leg, one on each outer thigh and one near each hip, offering storage for nutrition and other small items while training or racing.
- Four pockets - two on each leg.
- Compressive fit - Forza Compressor fabric.
- Regular rise - sits just below hips.
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands.
- 4mm integrated Clasico Pad w/ 4-way stretch.
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels.
- Anti-friction seamless inner thigh.
- Curvilinear™ seams & contrast flat stitching.
- Elastic waistband & zero-stretch drawcord.
- Eco-friendly - solvent-free; no VOC.
Note: DeSoto advises the Forza Tri Short 4-Pocket is not suited for repeated use in chlorine.