Built Tough And Ready For Action
Thanks to a durable construction with state-of-the-art design, the Dawn To Dusk Teklite™ Tubie 285 Top Tube Bag is here for the long haul. An ultrasonically-welded 600D nylon laminate has been coated with TPU for superior tear-resistance and waterproofness.
The Teklite™ Tubie has taken zippers to the next level. The unique patent-pending molded zipper fits snugly into the zipper garage, helping prevent dust and water from entering. The dirt-deflecting flaps keep the zipper track clean all while making it easy to open and close your bag. This handy pack can be mounted virtually anywhere. Two bolts are included for direct mounting, while the reinforced non-slip base that stays put in any terrain is a strap mount.
Keep your contents cool and heat safe with 2 mm of closed-cell insulation. This durable plastic stiffener is sandwiched between 2 layers of nylon laminate to help the Dawn To Dusk Teklite™ Tubie maintains its narrow shape.
- Direct mounting is easy with the included 2 16mm bolts
- Non-slip base is rugged in any terrain when strap mounted
- Can carry an inflator, CO2 cartridges, tire levers, and tubeless repair kit
- Patent-pending molded zipper seals tight to prevent debris from entering
- Dirt-detecting flaps protect zipper from dust, grit, and water
- Ultrasonically-welded TPU-coated 600D nylon laminate is water, moisture, and abrasion-resistant
- Matte finish eliminates reflective glare from the sun
- Lightweight 2mm closed-cell insulation in sides and bottom keeps items cool
- Highly reflective logo helps keep you seen in low-light conditions
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: D2098
17.4 cu in (0.29L)
Bag Capacity: 50 or less ci
Bag Type: Top Tube
I like it because itï¿½s very small. But just know that itï¿½s very small. I have a small bottle of Stanï¿½s, a co2 with a co2 regulator, some quick links and valve replacements, and my mini tool with pretty much every gadget I need on a ride in it. Itï¿½s a tight fit, but it fits. No rattling.
Small and unobtrusive in size. I have a pack of tissues, keys, mini torque wrench with bits, and a pack of chews in there. It's a bit stuffed with all that, but serves its purpose well on my gravel bike. Anything taller or bulkier would get in my way when I'm riding on more gnarly singletrack trails.
I can fit 5 Clif Blok sticks.
I can fit a 700c tube, a CO2 cartridge, an inflator head, some Park glueless patches, and a tire lever.
I could use it on my roadie because it comes with straps too.
As far as top tube bags go, its sleek, uncluttered design looks cooler on my bike than a few I tried at REI.