The Crank Brothers Stamp 3 Pedal is the do-it-all platform pedal of choice for riders of all skill levels. Designed for durability and precision, the Stamp is available in two sizes to ensure a catered fit. The Large works best for riders with feet larger than size ten, while the Small is good for feet sized five to ten.
Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, the Stamp maintains its durability through unexpected impacts with rocks, roots, or other trail obstacles. Inside, a premium bearing and seal system keeps all the mud, dirt, dust, and grime from slowing these pedals down over time. Ten adjustable traction pins per side deliver customizable traction. With a 16-millimeter thick profile, the Stamp's dive into technical trails with plenty of room.
- Super durable size-specific platform pedal with ultra-thin design.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium bearing and seal system for smooth, precise feel.
- 10 adjustable pins for customizable traction.
- Slightly concave design keeps feet planted.
- 16mm thick pedal profile.
- Pedal wrench compatibility: 8mm Allen key.
- Small: US 5-10 feet, Large: US 10+ feet.
- Claimed weight: 399g per pair.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.