The Crank Brothers Stamp 3 Pedal is the do-it-all platform pedal of choice for riders of all skill levels. Designed for durability and precision, the Stamp is available in two sizes to ensure a catered fit. The Large works best for riders with feet larger than size ten, while the Small is good for feet sized five to ten.
Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, the Stamp maintains its durability through unexpected impacts with rocks, roots, or other trail obstacles. Inside, a premium bearing and seal system keeps all the mud, dirt, dust, and grime from slowing these pedals down over time. Ten adjustable traction pins per side deliver customizable traction. With a 16-millimeter thick profile, the Stamp's dive into technical trails with plenty of room.
- Super durable size-specific platform pedal with ultra-thin design.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium bearing and seal system for smooth, precise feel.
- 10 adjustable pins for customizable traction.
- Slightly concave design keeps feet planted.
- 16mm thick pedal profile.
- Pedal wrench compatibility: 8mm Allen key.
- Small: US 5-10 feet, Large: US 10+ feet.
- Claimed weight: 399g per pair.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.