What Is A Trail?
Full suspension or entirely rigid, upon a mountain top or deep in the woods, it's up to you to define your trail. The Crank Bros new Mallet Trail pedal fills the missing piece in their clip-in range, sitting perfectly between the Candy and Mallet E pedals.
Equipped with a long spindle for stability and speed, two adjustable pins per side for added traction, and the Crank Bros eggbeater system with 4-sided entry and superior mud shedding, the Mallet Trail is ready to join you on your next adventure.
- Optimized platform size and surface for trail/gravel riding
- Long spindle, 57mm q-factor for more shoe clearance and stability at speed
- Integrated traction pad technology to customize and optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- 2 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Hex alloy endcap for durability
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 344 grams
Pedal Type: MTB Pedals
Mfg PartNum: 16759
Mfg PartNum: 16760
Mfg PartNum: 16761
Articles will open in new tab.