The Fastest GP5000, Tubeless Ready
The Continental Grand Prix 5000 TT TdF LTD is the specialist for the fight against the clock and the hunt for speed. Mount up the same tires used by the pros in their debut at the prologue time trial at the 2022 Tour de France.
Ideal for TTs, triathlons, and criteriums, this tire is a limited edition, honoring the rich history and evolving future of time trials in the Tour de France. Coming in 25g lighter than the already fast GP5000 S TR, Continental has engineered an even faster and lighter tire that offers a 17-second saving over a 40 kilometer time trial.
Despite this tire's exceptionally low weight and rolling resistance, Continental's "Black Chili" rubber compound ensures maximum grip in corners, and their tear-resistant Vectran Breaker layer protects against punctures and tears when it matters most.
- Lazer grip — Micro profile structure on the shoulder for increased cornering grip
- Black Chili Rubber Compound — Proprietary rubber formula for optimal grip and minimal rolling resistance
- Vectran Breaker — Excellent tear and puncture resistance with low weight
- ActiveComfort — Absorbs shocks and provides outstanding riding experience
- Tubeless Ready — Construction keeps the tire from losing air while also being extremely puncture proof
- Hookless compatible
- 330 TPI in 3 layers
- Claimed weight of 215g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
* Due to limited availability of this product, we are limiting the quantity per customer to 6 units to allow more of our customers to purchase this product. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
The different types of road bicycle tires and how to select what is best for you.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.