The Yalta 2.0 backpack updates the commuter-favorite Yalta with new colorways and a wider opening for easier access. This urban rucksack keeps your cargo clean and dry on the streets thanks to a durable HBT shell and a waterproof truck tarp liner. The main compartment has a roll-top opening with a cam-lock closure to keep out the elements and a side-access zip for easy access to the laptop sleeve without opening the cam-lock. A laptop sleeve keeps your computer safe and dry against your back and a weather proof external pocket on the front of the bag keeps your phone, keys, etc. just one zip away.
- 1800 denier waterproof truck tarp liner
- Built-in laptop sleeve fits up to Macbook Pro 15 (padded sleeve recommended)
- Waterproof external zippered front compartment
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory mounting shoulder straps
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design
- EVA foam back panel
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
Volume: 29 L
Dimensions: 21" x 14" x 6"
Weight: 2.9 lbs
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.