Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
A Small-Scale Version Of Chrome's Original, Iconic Messenger Bag
The Mini Metro is the perfect companion for quick errands around town. It's built using the same materials as Chrome's bigger bags, so you can travel light without giving up durability.
Street-tested and street-proven since 1995, the Mini Metro combines an inside liner made with 22oz of truck tarpaulin with an outside composed of abrasion-resistant 1050 denier military-grade nylon.
- Weatherproof 1,050 denier Cordura outer shell
- 22 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner sealed with military spec. seam binding
- Independently suspended weatherproof truck tarp liner with military spec binding eliminates any seams exposed to the outside elements
- Seat-belt buckle release that doubles as a bottle opener
- Five bar seat belt webbing
- Nylon 69 thread
- EVA foam padded shoulder strap
- Cross-chest load stabilizer
- Velcro accessory mounting strap
- Accommodates up to a 13" MacBook Pro (laptop sleeve recommended)
- Dimensions: 20" wide, 12" high, 7" deep
- Reflective straps for night visibility
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.