The Cat Eye Rapid X2 Kinetic provides highly visible road safety around the clock. This movement-sensitive tail light features a built-in accelerometer that automatically triggers the constant burst mode when sensing a sudden change in speed. Providing 50 lumens of safety-enhancing red light, this safety light is visible 180º around the cyclist, keeping the rider safe through intersections or other perspectives.
- Motion-detecting 50 Lumen tail light.
- USB-rechargeable in 2 hours.
- 180º visibility COB LED.
- Battery auto-save feature automatically switches to flashing mode to conserve battery.
- Light mode memory saves last used mode.
Light modes and runtimes:
- Low Mode: 3 hours (kinetic), 5 hours (non-kinetic).
- Flashing Mode: 7 hours (kinetic), 30 hours (non-kinetic).
- Rapid Mode: 5 hours (kinetic), 16 hours (non-kinetic).
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.