Aerodynamic Gains And All-Day Comfort
When Castelli engineered the first aero jersey for road racing back in 2006, everyone thought they were crazy. Back then, aero was only for time trials. Performance clothing meant moisture management.
Now on the sixth major revision, Castelli's Aero Pro jersey has made significant gains in aerodynamic performance with a much better fit. The Aero Race W Jersey benefits heavily from CFD analysis of wake flow in the riding position for fabric and seam placement. It also benefits from pro riders' feedback, as Castelli has worked hard creating a jersey that is comfortable for long hours of training and then racing under every possible weather condition.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping jersey fitting well at waist
- Available in a variety of colorways
- Sizes: XS-XL
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.