Nano Flex 3G Leg Warmer
For the flexibility to add and remove an extra layer on those chilly spring and fall rides, adding a good pair of leg warmers is essential. Unlike wearing full-length tights, you have the option to slip off your leg warmers mid-ride and stow them in your pocket when your temperature needs adjusting.
As light rain comes down and you need protection from road spray, the Nano Flex 3G Leg Warmers have you covered without allowing moisture to soak through. When the skies are clear but the conditions are brisk, these leg warmers are highly breathable and lightweight enough for riding temps ranging from 54 - 68° F.
- Rain or shine, these leg warmers are highly versatile and breathable
- Water repellant NanoFlex technology keeps you dry and warm
- More breathability to prevent overheating
- Single, flat-lock seam ensures maximum comfort
- Gripper is made of double-sided silicone keeping the warmers in place
- Easy on/off and stowable in a jersey pocket
- Castelli recommends these warmers for temperatures ranging from 54 - 68° F
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Castelli tends to run small, I sized up and fit was good, zipper at ankle was nice and seemed durable. Keep me warm in 50 degrees farenheit range.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
All about leg and arm coverings to keep you protected in inclement weather.