Made to go the distance, quickly.
The Castelli Men's Velocissimo IV Bib Short is made for going the distance. Featuring a new anatomical design and fit that's focused on comfort, Castelli moved the seams away from high-stress areas to reduce chafing and other comfort-affecting issues. Bringing technology straight down from their Premio short, the raw-cut leg ending does away with the traditional elastic band with vertical silicone grippers, working together with the Doppio waistband and the lightweight airy mesh upper to keep the short in place. Inside, Castelli's KISS Air seat pad provides all-day comfort for the Team Ineos riders, so you know it'll stand up to your 200km rides.
Note: Castelli tops and bottoms are designed with a performance cut that often runs smaller than that of other manufacturers. Consider sizing-up one size to ensure a comfortable fit e.g., if you normally wear a Medium, select a Large in Castelli. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Redesigned with an exceptional fit thats anatomically constructed for optimal comfort and support.
- Pro Dry Soft fabric is exceptionally moisture wicking, stretchy, and supportive.
- New Doppio waistband for extra stretch around the stomach area.
- KISS air seat pad provides all-day comfort.
- Raw-cut leg ending with silicone vertical gripper keeps short leg in place without pressure.
- Flat-lock stitching throughout reduces chafing and friction.
- Claimed weight: 168 grams (large).
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
This is great
This Bib is very well made and most of all very comfortable. Just make sure to order a size up.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.