The Castelli Nano Flex Pro 2 Bibtight introduces the next generation in flexibile, breathable, water-resistant fabric. With the Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric, the Nano Flex Pro 2's base fabric is a tighter knit double-layer construction with an improved water-repellant treatment. With its breathable insulation and protection from wind, rain, and road spray, the Nano Flex Pro 2 is a no-compromise bib tight that excels in cool-to-cold weather riding.
Built for serious miles, the Nano Flex Pro 2 gets Castelli's Progetto X2 Air seat pad. The inner leg features a fully reflective waterproof fabric for improved visibility in low-light conditions, as well as targeted splash protection. Throughout the bibtights, Castelli used a minimum of seaming, simultaneously keeping the rain out while improving comfort.
Note: Castelli tops and bottoms are designed with a performance cut that often runs smaller than that of other manufacturers. Consider sizing-up one size to ensure a comfortable fit — e.g., if you normally wear a Medium, select a Large in Castelli. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings higher level of water protection and warmth.
- Double-face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes in.
- Reflective waterproof splash guards on inside of lower legs.
- Double layer over backside protects from wheel spray and road splash.
- Fewer seams to reduce chafing and water penetration.
- Lie-flat bib construction.
- Progetto X2 Air pad for long hours in the saddle.
- Weight: 376g.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.