Keep your water colder, longer.
Camelbak's Podium Ice Bottle keeps liquids cool for 4x as long as normal bottles. This is made possible by using an inner aerogel layer that is extremely lightweight while providing incredible insulating properties. Features a wide mouth top for easy filling, and the silicone JetValve™ nozzle automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed and closes on its own so no more fussing and spilling like with traditional valves. Made from Trutaste™ polypropylene with Hydroguard™ for a clean, fresh taste every time.
And like the entire Podium collection, it's 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and features improved cage fit and the squeezability that CamelBak is known for.
- Aerogel Insulation: Keeps water cold 4x longer than other bottles
- Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort
- 100% Free of BPA, BPS, and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean
- Positive Lock Out; For leak-roof transport
- Optimized Cage Fit: Engineeried to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
Ordered by Most Relevant First
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Good Bottle Short Nipple
I have had and liked the Camelbak Podium Ice water bottles prior to this one. It still keeps the water cool on warm days, but it took me a few times using it to figure out why this newer version of the bottle wasn't as easy to drink from as the older version - the nipple on the bottle is much shorter than the older version, therefore I end up with the twist wings (don't know what else to call then) between my lips. The water just doesn't flow like the older version and drinking from the bottle is not that comfortable. Camelbak needs to go back to the previous length for the nipple.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.