This little devil packs a 800 lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 129 grams, the Blackburn Dayblazer 800 Front Light allows you to blaze trails day or night, even on a limited bike budget. Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny DayBlazer 800 has you covered. Featuring Blackburn's eye catching BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submerse-ability, the Dayblazer 800 is your new best riding buddy.
- ANSI FL-1 rated to 800 lumens of illumination.
- LED Fuel Gauge takes the guesswork out of battery life with a built-in indicator.
- Action Camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars from 22-35mm in diameter.
- IP-67 Waterproof.
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Lens efficiently focuses the beam for clear vision, even at a distance.
- Blitz Mode is designed to maximize visibility, day or night.
- Runtime up to 12 hours.
- Recharges in 5 hours via included micro USB cable.
- Claimed weight: 140 grams.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.