This little devil packs a 1,100 lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, the Blackburn Dayblazer 1100 Front Light hits way above its weight class. Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny DayBlazer 1100 has you covered. Featuring Blackburn's eye catching BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submerse-ability, the Dayblazer 1100 is your new best riding buddy.
- ANSI FL-1 rated to 1,100 lumens of illumination.
- LED Fuel Gauge takes the guesswork out of battery life with a built-in indicator.
- Action Camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars from 22-35mm in diameter.
- IP-67 Waterproof.
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Lens efficiently focuses the beam for clear vision, even at a distance.
- Blitz Mode is designed to maximize visibility, day or night.
- Runtime up to 12 hours.
- Recharges in 5 hours via included micro USB cable.
- Claimed weight: 140 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
most likely to buy this light
for night and day riding on bike
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.