The 2'Fer XL is the big brother of Blackburn's popular 2'Fer light. This light works hard, pulling double duty as either a 200 lumen front or a 40 lumen rear light, depending on what's needed for a safe ride. This versatile light also features a tough alloy body, housing optimized lenses and powerful LEDs that cast enough light to easily be seen by traffic, but also to see the road. The clever mount design let's you easily pop it onto the handlebars or seatpost, but also has a clip to mount on your backpack or belt.
- Versatile light can be used either as a front or a rear light.
- 200 Lumens when in front light mode, 40 lumens when in rear light mode.
- Lithium Polymer battery.
- Waterproof to IP-67 Standard.
- Optimized lenses for high visibility.
- LED Fuel Gauge / Charge indicator.
- 3 hour recharge time.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.