Redesigned from the ground up, Bell's Super Air R MTB Helmet returns with superior ventilation, an easy 2-click removable chin bar, and a total weight that is 22% or 144 grams lighter than its predecessor. The result is a true all-mountain ripper that pushes the boundaries of performance and versatility.
Features & Specs:
- 30 vents: Cook the trail without cooking your head.
- Large visor: Keep the sun and the mud out of your eyes.
- Overbrow Ventilation
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Goggleguide adjustable visor
- Float fit system with easy-to-turn rubber dial
- X-Static padding inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Wraparound chin bar
- Camera mount engineered to break away upon impact to reduce risk of injury
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.